Monday, December 1, 2008


Artist: Jimi Hendrix
Album: Axis : Bold As Love
Song: Little Wings
Year : 1967



Well she's walking through the clouds
With a circus mind that's running round
Butterflies and zebras

And moonbeams the fairy tales
That's all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind

When I'm sad, she comes to me
With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free

It's alright she says it's alright
Take anything you want from me, Anything

Fly on little wing
Yeah yeah, yeah, little wing

-----------------------------------------------------

Yeah!!!.. the hounted song!!, this song crafted by one of my idol , Jimi Hendrix
All emotions is in here...huhuhu..feel freedom....
I saw a musician get hounted by this song, he played the chourus part like
crazy and he din't realize that he is the backup musician in the
Eric Clapton(another my great idol) concert..huhuh. The best version for this song is
when three legendary guitar player (Yngwei Malmsteen, Joe Satriani and
steve Vai) tribute this song, really unbeliveable.

No comments: