Sunday, November 30, 2008

There There(The Boney King of Nowhere)



Artist: Radiohead
Album: Hail To The Thief
Song: There There(The Boney King of Nowhere)
Year : 2003


In pitch dark
I go walking in your landscape
Broken branches trip me as I speak

Just cos you feel it doesn't mean it's there

There's always a siren singing
you to shipwreck (don't reach out)
Stay away from these rocks
we'd be a walking disaster (don't reach out)

Just cos you feel it
doesn't mean it's there (there's someone on your shoulder )

There there...Why so green And lonely


Heaven sent you To me
We are accidents waiting
Waiting to happen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm big fans of Radiohead..:-) this is one of
my favourite song in this album
This song told us about hope and the

human instinct as the hidden power of human.
With the amazing music arrangment on this song,
it' will bring some feeling of uncertainess about who you are?
and thats what make the massage clear enough.

No comments: